local seo services
Target your local audience
Increase your online presence with local SEO
Local search engine optimisation (SEO) focuses on ensuring that search engines such as Google and Bing can find your business when people search for it in their locality.
If your business has a physical location or serves customers in a particular geographic area, you need local SEO.
For small businesses trying to gain more customers or get more traffic into your physical location, visibility is the name of the game.
- your business to show up in ‘nearby’ searches
- to make sure search engines can find you where your customers are
- to drive more in-store traffic.
Benefits of Local SEO
- Helps potential customers discover your business
- Provides potential customers with the information they want—when they want it
- Empowers potential customers to take action
- Drives people’s decisions in favour of your business
By investing in local SEO, you’re putting your business on the radar of people who are your ideal customers and who are ready to make purchasing decisions quickly.
Momentum’s local citation services to boost your local rankings include:
- citation audits
- local business listing citation clean-up
- citation building in high-quality business directories.
Local Business Citation Services
Optimise local SEO with consistent business information and robust citations
A citation in local search marketing is any mention of your business on the web. It is any combination of your business name, phone number, address or postcode. Being consistent with your essential business information and having a strong citation profile are simple ways to optimise for local search engine optimisation (SEO).
Do you know where your business is listed?
Finding mentions of your business online is the first step. We’ll conduct an audit of your current business directory listings to identify any issues.
For example, your business may have changed names or phone numbers, or moved.
If so, incorrect data about your business may be scattered across the web. This can harm your SEO rankings. The more accurate the citations your business has, the higher your chances are of having search engines recognise you as a reliable source.
Three ways citation building will benefit your business:
- Local customers will be able to find your business online.
- Business directory listings often show up in Google’s organic results page.
- Links in citation listings strengthen the association of your website with your name, address and phone number information.
Taking an active approach to managing your local search citations can give your business an extra edge in improving your business visibility in local search. The more citations you have in quality directories, the better.
we are often asked
Frequently asked questions
Your goals and objectives will be unique to your business. To best meet your digital marketing objectives, we build customised pricing and packages.
Yes! Your free Google My Business profile complements your website by adding more visibility on Google search and Google Maps. You can even add a link to your website on your profile.
If you suspect several inaccurate listings, duplicate listings, or both for your business, we strongly recommend our citation audit and clean-up service. This service allows us to comb through your listings in business directories, fix problematic ones and enhance others.
Top Australian business directories for free listings include:
True Local, ShowMeLocal and White Pages.