Connect through content
Content strategy and content marketing set you ahead of your competition
Content marketing is the foundation of a successful SEO and marketing strategy. Content is the fuel that drives that strategy. Creating high-quality, valuable, search-engine-optimised content that targets your specific, well-defined audiences is a must. With it, you’ll attract the right visitors to your business’s website—visitors who are likely to convert into leads, customers and advocates of your brand, products and services.
Research shows that businesses that create consistent marketing content experience conversion rates nearly six times higher than those who do not focus on content marketing.
Content is a clear winner
9 reasons content marketing is important for your business:
- Quality content brings more traffic to your website.
- Content marketing drives conversions.
- Content sets your business apart from the competition.
- Valuable content establishes credibility and authority.
- Great content forges stronger customer relationships.
- Engaging content helps buyers through their buying journey.
- Content that entertains and educates your audience will keep people on your site.
- Targeted content can reach your niche audiences.
- Content creation delivers more qualified leads.
A plethora of content pieces
Content marketing assets
Marketing assets help promote your brand, products and services. Your marketing strategy should determine the types of marketing assets you need to target your customers.
It’s important to define the types of content that best serve your business objectives, based on a number of factors: your audience’s preferences, your industry’s standards, and, of course, your bandwidth and budget.
- Editorial calendars
- Thought-leadership white papers
- Feature articles
- Blog posts
- Web copy
- Icon design sets
- Logo and branding
- Digital screens
- Motion graphics
- Web Banners
we are often asked
Frequently asked questions
Yes, with the right strategy in place, content marketing can generate a steady stream of new leads for your business.
Content marketing can take some time to gain traction. Although you’re likely to see more social shares and new leads within the first few months of implementing a content marketing campaign, your ultimate goals should be more long-term.
Because the right types of content can provide value well into the future, consider content marketing an investment that will help you build awareness and loyalty, generate leads and drive sales.